iQmetrix is a great place to work (ranked #24 among the 50 Best Small & Medium Employers in Canada in 2013) and we’re looking to add to our pool of awesome people – particularly high caliber coders, in this case. If this doesn’t sound like you, read no further. What we’re looking for is a candidate that goes above and beyond, a gal or a fella possessing a certain je ne sais quoi. Well, actually, we kind of do know what.
- You’re passionate about software development. In addition to your coding skills, you’re really great to work with (because you’re fun, considerate, resourceful, and dependable).
- You adapt quickly, you’re unafraid of new technology, you write clean, testable, maintainable code, and you’re able to work through difficult problems.
- You have a really solid understanding of OO programming.
- You know about Agile development (and some experience would also be nice).
- You’re a good communicator, able to comprehend complex instructions and communicate clearly with your co-workers.
- You’re excited by challenges and looking for opportunities to prove your value.
- You can take instruction and criticism from your co-workers, you’re not overly attached to your ideas (or to your code), and you’re happy to learn about a better way to solve a problem.
- You don’t cry if you've just been struck in the back of the head by a barrage of nerf gun ammo.
- We’re a fast growing company with great teams using cutting-edge technologies and development practices where faced-paced learning happens naturally.
- Our downtown office is a beautiful space overlooking Coal Harbour. We always have coffee, softdrinks, beer, and board games on tap, along with great people to share them with.
- We are primarily using a Microsoft development stack but we’re not afraid to branch out and other technology too.
- We’re Agile and we expect you to be as well. That means you thrive in an environment where you don’t know exactly what the future will look like, only that you know it will be awesome!
- We try to only hire the very best. We hire talented, innovative self-starting people who know how to work hard and have fun! If that’s you, we’d like to meet you.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining our company and are committed to succeeding, please submit online your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.